Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Havent updated in over a year

Things have changed. I haven't updated this blog in forever. I have changed my life has changed and my goals have changed. I am trying to be a better person and turning over a new leaf. I was looking at this blog today and cringing at how bad some of the things i posted were. But you know it doesn't matter. Im going to look back on it in two years again and still cringe but ill never have the chance to cringe again unless I keep going. I feel as if recently i have become a lot more apathetic about work, life , school  and design in some respects. I really have been become jaded it is ironic because at the time i was most active with this blog I was working for a company  I didn't enjoy doing boring silly things every day, yet somehow that was the most inspired period of my life. Today I have the opportunity to work most any company if I am aggressive enough and I have lived in San Francisco  Berlin, San Jose and soon Los Angeles. Now i ask myself why this is happening why am I jaded. If anyone actually reads this I am sorry for the random train of thoughts but I am going to start to try to bring back that part of me that found something to teach myself every day. Life is too short to waste


here are two drawings i did this week

No comments:

Post a Comment